GAF Eye Health Foundation is a non-political community based organisation providing eye health services to underserved communities in Uganda.
Supporting the Needy
We registered 60 needy children to be supported with scholastic materials for school.
- 1542 patients screened
- 709 reading glasses dispensed
- 6 cataract surgeries sponsored
- 2 patients underwent rehabilitation
- 1 orbital tumour diagnosed
- eye screening activities for the community
- treating eye patients at community level and appropriate referral
- home based eye health service delivery for the disabled
- eye health education for the community
- training community health workers about eye services
- training eye health professionals for the underserved communities
- financial support for medical or surgical fees for those who are needy
- supporting local poor families